Rovers supporters attending Tuesday's home game against Bristol Rovers are reminded of advice to ensure a safe matchday for everyone.
- Arrive early and carry less to speed up any bag searches.
- Be vigilant: if you spot anything suspicious, tell a steward or staff straight away.
- If you see something that could pose an immediate and serious threat to safety, call 999.
- In an emergency, if you are inside the stadium, listen out for and follow public address messages or instructions from stewards and staff.
- If you are told to evacuate an area, do not hang around and film on your mobile phone. Move right away to allow access for the emergency services.
- In an emergency, if you are outside the stadium, the advice is: run, hide, tell.
- Once you are safe, follow the local police force Twitter account for updates.