Take a look at what is on around the Keepmoat Stadium at Saturday's Sky Bet League One match against Coventry City.
AT A GLANCE
- The Fan Park is back for this fixture - situated outside the Belle Vue Bar, and features live music from Sine FM emerging artists Automatic Fishcake and a Q&A with club legend Frances Tierney.
- Ahead of this final league match of the 2018/19 season, supporters are reminded of the requirement to keep off the pitch. Rovers' first-team players and coaching staff would like the opportunity to thank fans for their support after the game. This would not be able to take place in the event of a pitch incursion.
- The NHS are delivering blood pressure checks at 4pm until 5:30pm based in the Stadium Stars Nursery, West Stand corner.
- Fit Rovers will be outside the club shop 4:30 till 5:30 accepting boot donations, as part of the Boot Drive.
- The foodbank collection will take place prior to the match, situated outside the Club Doncaster shop.
- FIFA 19 is now available for our young family stand attendees to play in Donny’s Kennel on the Playstation and Xbox consoles.
- Cash turnstiles for this fixture are in the South Stand only for home fans, and via the CDA reception for visiting fans.
- A quiet room facility is available for any fans wishing to utilise. This will be in Donny Dog's kennel in the East Stand – please ask a steward for directions if required.
- Tickets are available at the Box Office from £21 for adults, seniors £18, £14 for 18-21 years, £8 for 12-17 years and £5 for 11s and under.
- Silver Plus members are reminded to collect their matchday programmes and half-time draw tickets before entering the stadium. These can be collected from their designated stands.
- All turnstiles and Donny Dog's Kennel will be open at 4pm to entertain our young fans in the Club Doncaster Foundation Family Stand.
- Car parking is available at the Keepmoat Stadium, with Silver Plus members having a reserved space in car park 2. Car park 3 is open to all fans and sold on a first-come-first-served basis. Limited places are available. Please ensure you pick up your programme before entering the stadium.
Our 48-page matchday magazine, DNA, is still only £3 from sellers located outside the ground. This issue contains an interview with Matty Blair and the latest thoughts of the manager and chief executive.
DNA CARD OFFER ON FOOD AND DRINK
Both home and away fans can enjoy the hospitality of the Belle Vue Bar where you can take advantage of specials deals exclusive to DNA Card holders only, please remember to bring your card with you. If you have lost your card please contact email@example.com immediately:
1. A pie and a pint for £5 - Available until 2.15pm in the concourse - Available until 2.15pm in the Belle Vue Bar
2. A Pie, burger or hot dog with a hot or soft drink for £5 - Available until 2.15pm in the concourse
3. Two draught pints for £6 – Copps’ Hops £6.50 – Two bottles of cider for £6 - Available until 2.15pm in the concourse - Available until 2.15pm in the Belle Vue Bar and POST MATCH in the Belle Vue Bar only.
BELLE VUE BAR
Food and drink will also be available from the Belle Vue Bar from 2.30pm. Alcoholic and soft drinks, as well as pies, will be on sale from the Belle Vue Bar.
Pre-order your drinks Should you wish to avoid the queues for drinks at half-time, you can pre-order your pint by going to any of the following kiosks prior to 5.30pm. Kiosk 8 (Peter's Kitchen) (West Stand) Kiosk 6 (Copps Tapp Inn) (South Stand) Kiosk 3 (Rovers Return Inn) (East Stand) You will be handed a token to redeem at the same kiosk.
Please note that drinking alcohol is not permitted within sight of the pitch for any fans, and soft drinks only in Donny Dog's Kennel.
We also have a guide for families attending the game - who can look forward to all sorts of entertainment including meeting Donny Dog and members of the first team squad in our dedicated family area, which includes Donny Dog's Kennel - you can find out more here. If you are wanting a little time away from the noise, the younger supporters are welcome to use Donny Dog's Kennel during the first-half of the game.
Pre-ordered tickets for this game are available from the collection windows to the side of the South Stand reception area. If you are experiencing Rovers for the first time, please check our first-time fans guide. Are you coming from Coventry? Check out our away fans guide. Travelling supporters can collect pre-ordered tickets, and purchase with cash or credit card from the Club Doncaster Academy Office in the North Stand.
Can't get to the game? Viewers outside the UK can watch live on iFollow with a match pass for just £10. Audio commentary is available to all domestic iFollow subscribers, with Peter Catt as co-commentator for this fixture. Click here to see your subscription options, guide and FAQs.
Following the conclusion of the game, First South Yorkshire will be running shuttle buses back to the transport interchange in Doncaster town centre. These buses will depart from Stadium Way at 7.30pm and 7.50pm.
PROHIBITED ITEMS WITHIN THE STADIUM
In conjunction with South Yorkshire Police, Doncaster Rovers will take strong and decisive action against any fan found attempting to bring a banned item into a ground. The same will apply to supporters who choose to discharge pyrotechnics within a stadium environment. Police will be informed of such incidents and consideration given to a prosecution and subsequent banning order, where sufficient evidence is forthcoming of a criminal offence. Any supporter found to be in breach of these terms will face a minimum three-season club ban. Clubs will be permitted the flexibility to reduce the length of the club ban should an offender recognise the danger of their actions.
Timetable of events:
2.30pm – Belle Vue Bar opens
3pm - Players arrive and enter the stadium via the West Reception
4pm – Turnstiles open
4pm – Donny Dog’s Kennel opens – including the GAME zone, crafting and face painting, free fruit and Donny’s activity sheets
4pm - Foodbank situated outside the Belle Vue Bar.
4.45pm – First team squad members arrive in Donny’s Kennel to challenge our younger fans to a game of FIFA19
5.15pm – iFollow Rovers audio.
5.30pm - Kick-off
4.45pm – Keep your eye on the scoreboard. Are you going to be the lucky recipient of 12 pies thanks to our friends at Pukka Pies?
6.15pm – Half-time
7.15pm – Full-time – Belle Vue Bar open until 8pm.
7.30pm and 7.50pm – Shuttle buses depart from Stadium Way.