Through In Rovers We Trust (IRWT), we work closely with supporters to make sure everyone feels proud to be a Rovers fan and valued by the club.
In order to ensure that Rovers continue to keep up the momentum for change, we regularly ask for feedback via our IRWT survey.
The latest survey is now live for supporters to relay their experience, feedback and suggestions to the club. The entire survey should only take around five minutes and is completely anonymous.
By letting us have your honest feedback, you'll be helping us prioritise the improvements which matter most to you.
Based on your feedback from the previous survey we have implemented:
- Contactless payments at kiosks
- Introduction of the fan park
- Increased value of Season Memberships
- Quiet rooms
- Memorial wall
- Improvements in the family stand which helped us win EFL family club of the year
- And much, much more which you have hopefully noticed around the ground.
Results from the survey will be shared with supporters in due course. This survey provides an excellent opportunity to have your ideas hear. Click here to complete the survey