Your guide to what is happening around the ground on Saturday 5 October as DRFC face Portsmouth at 3pm.
AT A GLANCE.
- Doncaster Rovers celebrates 140 years with former DRFC players presented to the crowd at half time
- Lawrie Bramall (1910 to 1920) is the latest Hall of Fame inductee who will be honoured before the match.
- A 'My first match' video featuring the memories of DRFC fans will be shown pre-match on the big screen.
- The food bank will be in operation at this fixture and situated next to the Club Doncaster store for donations.
- The brand new FIFA 20 is now installed in Donny Dog's Kennel for all young fans to enjoy.
- To celebrate Donny Dog's testimonial season, #DD20, Donny Dog is giving away two copies of FIFA 20, for the PS4, signed by the DRFC first team. Stay tuned to Donny Dog's Twitter account for clues as to where they might be hidden before the match.
- Fans in the Family Stand are invited to participate in an exciting game of TeqBall in the East stand concourse
- The new issue of DNA Quarterly magazine is available from the Box Office and Club Doncaster Store and fans can purchase a matchday bundle deal of just £5 for the magazine and programme together.
- The away fan ticket sales and collection point is via the Club Doncaster Academy reception - situated in the North Stand.
- Tickets are available at the Box Office from for £22 for adults, seniors £18, £11 for 18-21 years, £5 for 12-17 years and £2 for 11s and under.
- New contactless payment systems are available in West, East, South and North concourses with upgraded till systems. Selected kiosks in each concourse have 'card only' queues and are clearly signed. Payments for food and beverage can now be made with either the swipe or contactless functionality.
- Overseas viewers will be able to watch through iFollow Rovers.
- Silver Plus members are reminded to collect their matchday programmes and half-time draw tickets before entering the stadium. These can be collected from their designated stands.
- Donny Dog’s Kennel will be open at 1.30pm to entertain our young fans in the Club Doncaster Foundation Family Stand.
- Car parking is available at the Keepmoat Stadium, with Silver Plus members having a reserved space in car park 2. Car park 3 is open to all fans and sold on a first-come-first-served basis. Limited places are available. Please ensure you pick up your programme before entering the stadium.
- ‘Quiet rooms’ are available across the stadium – please ask your nearest steward for directions should you require their use.
NEW LOOK MATCHDAY MAGAZINE
Our 48 page matchday magazine, DNA, has a great new look and is still only £3 from sellers located outside the ground. This issue contains an interview with Cameron John as well as the manager's and chief executive's new season outlook. Buy the new issue of DNA Quarterly magazine with your programme for just £5 in a matchday bundle deal.
DNA Card holders can avail of the following exclusive offers.
1. A pie and a pint for £5
2. A pie, burger or hot dog with a hot or soft drink for £5
3. Two pints for £6
BELLE VUE BAR
Food and drink will also be available from the Belle Vue Bar and the Fan Park at Rovers Square, open from 12:15pm Alcoholic and soft drinks as well as pies will be on sale in the Belle Vue Bar.
Pre-order your drinks
Should you wish to avoid the queues for drinks at half-time, you can pre-order your pint by going to any of the following kiosks prior to 3pm.
Kiosk 8 (Peter’s Kitchen) (West Stand)
Kiosk 6 (Copps Tapp Inn) (South Stand)
Kiosk 3 (Rovers Return Inn) (East Stand)
You will be handed a token to redeem at the same kiosk.
At half time, beer buggies will be available in the South Stand serving lager and draft bitter.
Please note that drinking alcohol is not permitted within sight of the pitch for any fans and soft drinks only in Donny Dog’s Kennel.
We also have a guide for families attending the game - who can look forward to all sorts of entertainment including meeting Donny Dog and members of the first-team squad in our dedicated family area, which includes Donny Dog's Kennel - you can find out more here.
If you are wanting a little time away from the noise, the younger supporters are welcome to use Donny Dog's Kennel during the first-half of the game.
Pre-ordered tickets for this game are available from the collection windows to the side of the South Stand reception area.
If you are experiencing Rovers for the first time, please check our first-time fans guide.
Travelling supporters can collect pre-ordered tickets from the Club Doncaster Academy Office in the North Stand.
Following the conclusion of Saturday’s game First South Yorkshire will be running shuttle buses back to the transport interchange in Doncaster town centre. These buses will depart from Stadium Way at 5.00pm and 5:20pm. In addition, regular service buses (Service 55) will depart from Lakeside to the town centre at the following times 4.54pm, 5.09pm, 5.24pm and 5.39pm.
Can't get to the game? You can still get involved. Our iFollow Rovers subscription service allows fans in the UK & Ireland to listen to exclusive full audio. Overseas iFollow Rovers subscribers will be able to watch the game live on iFollow Rovers. Click here to see your subscription options, or guide and FAQs.
Timetable of events:
12.15pm – Belle Vue Bar opens
1.00pm - Players arrive and enter the stadium via the West Reception
1.30pm – Turnstiles open
1.30pm – Donny Dog’s Kennel opens – including the GAME zone, colouring and face painting, free fruit and Donny’s activity sheets
2.00pm - Foodbank situated outside the Belle Vue Bar.
2.00pm – Donny Dog arrives in the Family Stand
2.40pm – Watch the 'My first match' video on the big screen
2.50pm – Cre8ive dance entertain in front of the Family Stand
2:45pm – iFollow Rovers audio.
3.00pm - Kick-off
3.45pm – Half Time - Former Rovers players presented to the crowd to celebrate 140 years of Doncaster Rovers
4.00pm – Second half
4.50pm – Final Whistle
5.00pm – Shuttle bus departs from Stadium Way