Club Doncaster is the brand that connects Doncaster’s elite sports teams and manages the delivery of events at Doncaster’s Keepmoat Stadium, and associated Elite Performance Centre and Sports Village.
We look to recruit people with the desire to work within all areas of Club Doncaster who demonstrate integrity, compassion, pride and honesty and a desire to continuously improve themselves and those around them.
Impact is a key part of the Club Doncaster organisation. Impact Doncaster is one of the main ways in which we engage and enhance lives through all manner of activities, from working within schools to deliver essential life skills, to our National Citizen Service programmes.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic individual to join the team and coordinate the administration and documentation associated with our varied engagement projects.
The successful applicant will be required to provide administration across all Impact initiatives, and help to ensure that our project outcomes are effectively monitored. This will include leading on the collation of data for our funding partners, such as the EFL Trust and government.
This exciting position allows us to develop our high quality projects across Doncaster, and support the continued growth of Impact and real positive outcomes for participants, by providing an administration and project support function. The successful applicant ideally should have previous knowledge and experience of analysing and evaluating data, and comfortable at presenting data to a wide range of audiences in different formats.
Main duties will include:
- Supporting Impact and staff to develop monitoring outcomes and indicators for all programmes, including inputting and analysing programmes such as Views and Salesforce.
- Coordinating internal monitoring systems, and all administration functions/communications to key partners, educational establishments, parents, participants etc.
- Developing a range of internal quantitative and qualitative tools to aid the analysis of the impact of all programmes delivered
- Provide support to staff in the tools, processes and systems administration
- Ensure that GDPR & Confidentiality is adhered to
- Lead point for input of data and support mechanisms, ensuring that data entry is entered in a timely manner, correctly and efficiently.
- To work closely with partnership organisations, to maintain good relationships and collaborative working practices
- To work with colleagues throughout Club Doncaster to extend knowledge and skills in order to identify and develop best practice
- Dealing with enquiries and general day-to-day liaison with customers, colleagues and partners
Please be aware that a criminal disclosure and identity check will be carried out on the successful applicant prior to any offer of employment, in line with Club Doncaster’s Safeguarding culture and procedures.
Club Doncaster is also committed to ensuring to the highest standards of Safeguarding, we are an equal opportunities employer and is keen to hear from all persons who feel that this would be the right role for them.
If you would like to apply for the role please submit your CV and cover letter to
Kirsty Cavanagh HR Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date Tuesday October 8 2019