Your matchday guide as DRFC face Rotherham United, September 7 2019, KO 12.30pm
- The Fan Park opens in Rovers Square outside the Belle Vue Bar from 9.30am. Gamezstation, an interactive gaming truck will be there for fans to visit and play against each other, including a street food truck and the fan sourced 'Rovers Playlist' via a DJ, At 11.30am Robbie Andrews will host Rovers new signing Donervon Daniels onstage for a Q&A session. Please listen out for the team announcement also.
- Fans are reminded that Doncaster Rovers takes a zero-tolerance approach to all forms of abuse, both at the ground and online, especially those of a discriminatory or racist nature.When such behaviour or language falls below the standard we expect from our supporters, the club has a duty to report such offences to both the police and Kick It Out
- For fans wishing to bring a flag to the game, please familiarise with the flag guidance notes here: https://www.doncasterroversfc.co.uk/siteassets/content/cd_flagguidance.pdf
- Please note there will be no vehicle movement in Car Park 3 for approximately 15 minutes after the end of the game.
- Please arrive early as parking will be limited on the day.
- The away fan ticket sales and collection point are via the Club Doncaster Academy reception - situated in the North Stand.
- The Club Doncaster Foundation will run their skills game activity outside the East Stand for this fixture.
- Upon exit for those sitting in the SMT Xtra USA East Stand, fans are advised to please either exit right or towards the lake.
- There are NO cash gates for this fixture
- Tickets are available at the Box Office priced £22 for adults, seniors £18, £11 for 18-21 years, £5 for 12-17 years and £2 for 11s and , under.
- Beer Buggies will be in and around the Fan Park with lager and draft bitter
- The new contactless and card payment system is in place in each concourse with dedicated 'card only' queues.
- Domestic viewers can watch the match live via iFollow
- Silver Plus members are reminded to collect their matchday programmes and half-time draw tickets before entering the stadium. These can be collected from their designated stands.
- Donny Dog’s Kennel will be open at 11am to entertain our young fans in the Club Doncaster Foundation Family Stand.
- The fans foodbank collection is back, situated outside the Belle Vue Bar - donate there or the Club Shop, Box Office or Club Doncaster Academy.
- Car parking is available at the Keepmoat Stadium, with Silver Plus members having a reserved space in car park 2. Car park 3 is open to all fans and sold on a first-come-first-served basis. Limited places are available. Please ensure you pick up your programme before entering the stadium.
- ‘Quiet rooms’ are available across the stadium – please ask your nearest steward for directions should you require their use.
NEW LOOK MATCHDAY MAGAZINE
Our 48 page matchday magazine, DNA, has a great new look and is still only £3 from sellers located outside the ground. This issue contains an interview with Jon Taylor as well as the manager's and chief executive's new season outlook.
FOOD AND DRINK
DNA cardholders can avail of the following exclusive offers.
- A pie and a pint for £5
2. A Pie, burger or hot dog with a hot or soft drink for £5
3. Two pints for £6
There are a number of NEW DNA Card local offers that can benefit fans on match day - for full details please see here: https://www.doncasterroversfc.co.uk/news/2019/august/new-local-dna-card-offers/
BELLE VUE BAR
Food and drink will also be available from the Belle Vue Bar and the Fan Park at Rovers Square, open from 10am Alcoholic and soft drinks as well as pies will be on sale from the Rovers Square and the Belle Vue Bar.
Music and player Q&A will take place in the Fan Park outside the Belle Vue Bar.
Pre-order your drinks
Should you wish to avoid the queues for drinks at half-time, you can pre-order your pint by going to any of the following kiosks prior to 12.30pm.
Kiosk 8 (Peter’s Kitchen) (West Stand)
Kiosk 6 (Copps Tapp Inn) (South Stand)
Kiosk 3 (Rovers Return Inn) (East Stand)
You will be handed a token to redeem at the same kiosk.
At half time, beer buggies will be available in the South Stand serving lager and draft bitter.
Please note that drinking alcohol is not permitted within sight of the pitch for any fans and soft drinks only in Donny Dog’s Kennel.
We also have a guide for families attending the game - who can look forward to all sorts of entertainment including meeting Donny Dog and members of the first-team squad in our dedicated family area, which includes Donny Dog's Kennel - you can find out more here.
If you are wanting a little time away from the noise, the younger supporters are welcome to use Donny Dog's Kennel during the first-half of the game.
Pre-ordered tickets for this game are available from the collection windows to the side of the South Stand reception area.
If you are experiencing Rovers for the first time, please check our first-time fans guide.
Travelling supporters can collect pre-ordered tickets from the Club Doncaster Academy Office in the North Stand.
Following the conclusion of Saturday’s game First South Yorkshire will be running shuttle buses back to the transport interchange in Doncaster town centre. These buses will depart from Stadium Way at 2.30pm and 2:50pm. In addition, regular service buses (Service 55) will depart from Lakeside to the town centre at regular intervals.
Can't get to the game? You can still get involved. Our iFollow Rovers subscription service allows fans in the UK & Ireland and overseas iFollow Rovers, subscribers, to watch the game live on iFollow Rovers. Click here to see your subscription options, or guide and FAQs.
Timetable of events:
9.30am – Belle Vue Bar and Rovers Square opens
9.30am Fan Park opens
10.30am - Players arrive and enter the stadium via the West Reception
11am – Turnstiles open
11am – Donny Dog’s Kennel opens – including the GAME zone, face painting and Donny’s activity sheets
11.30am - Foodbank situated outside the Belle Vue Bar.
11.30am – Donny Dog arrives in the Family Stand
11.50am – Team announcement in the Fan Park
12.15pm – iFollow Rovers audio.
12.20pm – Watch Cre8ive Dance in front of the family stand.
12.30pm - Kick-off
12.45pm – Keep your eye on the scoreboard. Are you going to be the lucky recipient of 12 pies thanks to our friends at Pukka Pies?
1.15pm – Half-time – Please support Club Doncaster Titans as they take penalties in front of the Polypipe South Stand
Cre8ive Dance entertains once more in front of the family stand.
2.15pm – Full-time – Belle Vue Bar open until 3pm