Club Doncaster is the brand that connects Doncaster’s elite sports teams and manages the delivery of events at Doncaster’s Keepmoat Stadium, and associated Elite Performance Centre and Sports Park.
The facility itself expands beyond matchday. We are a hub for the community and a multi-sports venue, we pride ourselves on working together across Club Doncaster to engage and host our local teams and activities.
We look to recruit people with the desire to work within all areas of Club Doncaster who demonstrate integrity, compassion, pride, and honesty and desire to continuously improve themselves and those around them.
We are looking for a passionate centre manager to be responsible for the day to day management of the Sports Park forming part of the CDA facilities.
Applicants should be hard working, committed and have a keen interest in growing the Club Doncaster reputation and brand across all sports and the local community.
The centre manager will be responsible for the facility management, operational aspect and development of the pitch and activity usage of the facility.
The successful applicant will be supported by a small team of front customer facing workers, and they will be required to demonstrate excellent customer service and maintain all areas of the Sports Village and its execution to the highest standard of service at all times.
Successful applicants should have demonstrable experience in managing a leisure facility or elite sports environment and be able to grow the department to its fullest potential grasping new opportunities and maintaining excellent existing relationships.
- Experience of managing within a similar facility or demonstrable experience within an elite sporting environment
- Experience in monitoring and managing departmental budgets
- Awareness of the elite sports culture
- Ability to manage conflicting and changing priorities
- Excellent communication skills
- Have excellent attention to detail.
- Awareness or NGB Level I / II Qualifications would be advantageous.
- Experience in sports development processes
- Be able to work in a professional and responsible manner when dealing with a variety of Management levels and departments.
- Punctual and have an excellent record of attendance.
- Willing to learn and be committed to achieving high standards within their work.
- Good leadership skills
- Flexible in their approach to working hours
- Ability to manage and maintain excellent external and internal working relationships
Successful applicants may be required to undertake further checks in relation to their identity and criminal disclosures.
Club Doncaster is an equal opportunities employer and is keen to hear from all persons who feel that this would be the right role for them regardless of age or gender.
If you would like to apply for the role please submit your CV and cover letter to
Kirsty Cavanagh Head of People & Culture at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or write to:
The closing date for applications is Friday October 11 2019