Unsure on how to sign up to the Club Doncaster Lottery, or what prizes are available? Here's everything you need to know to continue to support your club!
How much do I pay?
Becoming a Lottery member will cost you just £2 per week. Payment is made via direct debit or card and we have four different payment structures to suit your individual needs. You can pay monthly (£8.66 per month), quarterly (£26 every three months), £52 (half-yearly) or £104 (annually).
What prizes can I win?
For just £2 per week, Club Doncaster Lottery gives you double the chance to win the £500 weekly cash prize alongside many other additional prizes. Not only that, members are also in with a chance to win the annual £10,000 cash bonanza.
What other benefits can I get?
You will also receive a number of additional benefits including:
- Two pairs of complimentary match tickets for a home league game of the club’s choice
- Invitation to an exclusive Doncaster Rovers event such as Q & A’s
- 5% Season Membership rebate
- Priority ticketing for all games
- 10% discount on hospitality packages
- Membership pack with official letter of acceptance and exclusive draw numbers.
There are also special one-off draws for unforgettable money can’t buy experiences.
How do I sign up?
To sign up is simple enough, just contact the Club Doncaster Box Office on 01302 762 576. Alternatively, you can download and complete a Lottery form by clicking here and send it to the Box Office team via email at email@example.com.