Your guide to what is happening around the ground on Saturday February 8th as Rovers face Rochdale at 3pm.
AT A GLANCE
- Howden Juniors will take on Dunsville Primary School in the EFL Kids Cup Final, kicking off at 1.20pm on the main pitch. The winners will be presented with their trophy at half time. The winners will then go on to represent Doncaster Rovers at the Northern Regional Final
- John Nicholson will be inducted into the DRFC Hall of Fame at half time, for achievement throughout the 1960’s accepted by Rovers historian John Coyle & members of the Nicholson family.
- A brand new issue of Donny Kicks, featuring an interview with Matty Blair by guest editors Owen and Dylan, plus jokes, puzzles and recipes will be available to junior fans, free of charge and distributed by Donny Dog before the match and from his Kennel.
- Peter Catt will be alongside Paul Goodwin as co-commentator on iFollow Rovers for this fixture.
- There will be NO foodbank collection at this fixture. Donations will still be gratefully received via the Club Doncaster Store.
- The brand new FIFA 20 is now installed in Donny Dog's Kennel for all young fans to enjoy.
- The new issue of DNA Quarterly magazine is available from the Box Office and Club Doncaster Store and fans can purchase a matchday bundle deal of just £5 for the magazine and programme together.
- The away fan ticket sales and collection point is via the Club Doncaster Academy reception - situated in the North Stand.
- Tickets are available at the Box Office for £22 for adults, seniors £18, £11 for 18-21 years, £5 for 12-17 years and £2 for 11s and under.
- New contactless payment systems are available in West, East, South and North concourses with upgraded till systems. Selected kiosks in each concourse have 'card only' queues and are clearly signed. Payments for food and beverage can now be made with either the swipe or contactless functionality.
- Overseas viewers will be able to watch through iFollow Rovers.
- Silver Plus members are reminded to collect their matchday programmes and half-time draw tickets before entering the stadium. These can be collected from their designated stands.
- Donny Dog’s Kennel will be open at 1.30pm to entertain our young fans in the Club Doncaster Foundation Family Stand.
- Car parking is available at the Keepmoat Stadium, with Silver Plus members having a reserved space in car park 2. Car park 3 is open to all fans and sold on a first-come-first-served basis. Limited places are available.
- ‘Quiet rooms’ are available across the stadium – please ask your nearest steward for directions should you require their use.
NEW LOOK MATCHDAY PROGRAMME
Our 48 page matchday magazine, DNA, is still only £3 from sellers located outside the ground. This issue contains an interview with Devante Cole as well as the manager's and chief executive's insight and outlook. Buy the new issue of DNA Quarterly magazine with your programme for just £5 in a matchday bundle deal.
FOOD & DRINK
DNA Card holders can avail of the following exclusive offers until 45 minutes before kick-off:
1. A pie and a pint for £5
2. A pie, burger or hot dog with a hot or soft drink for £5
3. Two pints for £6
BELLE VUE BAR
Food and drink will also be available from the Belle Vue Bar open from 12:30pm Alcoholic and soft drinks as well as pies will be on sale in the Belle Vue Bar.
Pre-order your drinks
Should you wish to avoid the queues for drinks at half-time, you can pre-order your pint by going to any of the following kiosks prior to 3pm.
Kiosk 8 (Peter’s Kitchen) (West Stand)
Kiosk 6 (Copps Tapp Inn) (South Stand)
Kiosk 3 (Rovers Return Inn) (East Stand)
You will be handed a token to redeem at the same kiosk.
At half-time, beer buggies will be available in the South Stand serving lager and draft bitter.
Please note that drinking alcohol is not permitted within sight of the pitch for any fans and soft drinks only in Donny Dog’s Kennel.
We also have a guide for families attending the game - who can look forward to all sorts of entertainment including meeting Donny Dog and members of the first-team squad in our dedicated family area, which includes Donny Dog's Kennel - you can find out more here.
If you are wanting a little time away from the noise, the younger supporters are welcome to use Donny Dog's Kennel during the first-half of the game.
Pre-ordered tickets for this game are available from the collection windows to the side of the South Stand reception area.
If you are experiencing Rovers for the first time, please check our first-time fans guide.
Travelling supporters can collect pre-ordered tickets from the Club Doncaster Academy Office in the North Stand.
Following the conclusion of Saturday’s game, First South Yorkshire will be running shuttle buses back to the transport interchange in Doncaster town centre. These buses will depart from Stadium Way at 5.00pm and 5:20pm. In addition, regular service buses (Service 55) will depart from Lakeside to the town centre at the following times 4.54pm, 5.09pm, 5.24pm and 5.39pm.
Can't get to the game? You can still get involved. Our iFollow Rovers subscription service allows fans in the UK & Ireland to listen to exclusive full audio. Overseas iFollow Rovers subscribers will be able to watch the game live on iFollow Rovers. Click here to see your subscription options, or guide and FAQs.
Timetable of events:
12.30pm – Belle Vue Bar opens
1.00pm - Players arrive and enter the stadium via the West Reception
1.30pm – Turnstiles open
1.30pm – Donny Dog’s Kennel opens – including the Game zone, colouring and face painting, free fruit and Donny’s activity sheets
2:45pm – iFollow Rovers audio.
2.50pm - Cre8tive Dance entertain in front of the Family Stand
3.00pm - Kick-off
3.45pm – Half-time - Cre8tive Dance entertain in front of the Family Stand, Hall of Fame presentation and EFL Kids Cup winners presentation.
4.00pm – Second half
4.50pm – Final Whistle
5.00pm – Shuttle bus departs from Stadium