Your guide to what is happening around the ground on Tuesday January 28 as Rovers face Southend United at 7:45pm.
- Cash turnstiles for this fixture are in the South Stand only for home fans, and via the CDA reception for visiting fans.
- A Hall of Fame presentation will be made at half time, with Peter Doherty being honoured for his skill and efforts in the 1950s for DRFC
- Quiet room facilities are available for any fans wishing to utilise. They are located in Donny Dog's kennel in the East Stand, South Stand reception and the Belle Vue Bar – please ask a steward for directions if required.
- Tickets are available at the Box Office from £21 for adults, seniors £18, £14 for 18-21 years, £8 for 12-17 years and £5 for 11s and under.
- Silver Plus members are reminded to collect their matchday programmes and half-time draw tickets before entering the stadium. These can be collected from their designated stands.
- All turnstiles and Donny Dog's Kennel will be open at 6.15pm to entertain our young fans in the Club Doncaster Foundation Family Stand.
- Car parking is available at the Keepmoat Stadium, with Silver Plus members having a reserved space in car park 2. Car park 3 is open to all fans and sold on a first-come-first-served basis. Limited places in car park 3 are available.
- Please ensure you pick up your programme before entering the stadium.
- No foodbank collection will take place.
Our 48 page matchday magazine, DNA, is still only £3 from sellers located outside the ground. This issue contains an exclusive interview with Madger Gomes and the latest thoughts of the manager and chief executive. You can pick up the DNA Quarterly magazine alongside your matchday magazine for just £4.
DNA CARD OFFER ON FOOD AND DRINK
Both home and away fans can enjoy the hospitality of the Belle Vue Bar from 5pm where you can take advantage of specials deals exclusive to DNA Card holders only, please remember to bring your card with you. If you have lost your card please contact email@example.com immediately:
- A pie and a pint for £6
- Available until 7pm in the concourse
- Available until 7pm in the Belle Vue Bar
- A Pie, burger or hot dog with a hot or soft drink for £6- available until 7pm in the concourse
- Two draught pints for £6 – Copps’ Hops £6.50 – two bottles of cider for £6
- Available until 7pm in the concourse
- Available until 7pm in the Belle Vue Bar and POST MATCH in the Belle Vue Bar only.
BELLE VUE BAR
Food and drink will also be available from the Belle Vue Bar from 6pm. Alcoholic and soft drinks as well as pies will be on sale from the Rovers Square and the Belle Vue Bar.
Pre-order your drinks
Should you wish to avoid the queues for drinks at half-time, you can pre-order your pint by going to any of the following kiosks prior to 7.45pm:
Kiosk 8 (Peter's Kitchen) (West Stand)
Kiosk 6 (Copps Tapp Inn) (South Stand)
Kiosk 3 (Rovers Return Inn) (East Stand)
You will be handed a token to redeem at the same kiosk.
Please note that drinking alcohol is not permitted within sight of the pitch for any fans, and soft drinks only in Donny Dog's Kennel.
We also have a guide for families attending the game - who can look forward to all sorts of entertainment including meeting Donny Dog and members of the first team squad in our dedicated family area, which includes Donny Dog's Kennel - you can find out more here.
If you are wanting a little time away from the noise, the younger supporters are welcome to use Donny Dog's Kennel during the first-half of the game.
Pre-ordered tickets for this game are available from the collection windows to the side of the South Stand reception area.
If you are experiencing Rovers for the first time, please check our first-time fans guide. Are you coming from Southend? Check out our away fans guide.
Travelling supporters can collect pre-ordered tickets from the Club Doncaster Academy Office in the North Stand.
First South Yorkshire will be running shuttle buses back to the transport interchange in Doncaster town centre from Stadium Way at 9.45pm and 10.20pm. In addition, regular service buses (Service 55) will depart from Lakeside to the town centre at 10:27pm and 11:26pm.
Can't get to the game? You can still get involved. For domestic audiences in the UK & Ireland our iFollow Rovers subscription service allows fans to watch a live stream of the match for just £10. Overseas iFollow Rovers subscribers will be able to watch the game live on iFollow Rovers as part of their regular subscription. Click here to see your subscription options, or guide and FAQs.
PROHIBITED ITEMS WITHIN THE STADIUM
In conjunction with South Yorkshire Police, Doncaster Rovers will take strong and decisive action against any fan found attempting to bring a banned item into a ground. The same will apply to supporters who choose to discharge pyrotechnics within a stadium environment. Police will be informed of such incidents and consideration given to a prosecution and subsequent banning order, where sufficient evidence is forthcoming of a criminal offence.
Any supporter found to be in breach of these terms will face a minimum three-season club ban. Clubs will be permitted the flexibility to reduce the length of the club ban should an offender recognise the danger of their actions.
Timetable of events:
5pm – Belle Vue Bar open
5:45pm - Players arrive and enter the stadium via the West Reception
6:15pm – Turnstiles open
6:15pm – Donny Dog's Kennel opens – including the GAME zone, crafting and face painting, free fruit and Donny's activity sheets
6:45pm – Donny Dog arrives in the Family Stand
7:30pm – iFollow Rovers audio.
7.30pm Cre8ive Dance entertain in front of the Family Stand
7:45pm - Kick-off
8pm – Keep your eye on the scoreboard. Are you going to be the lucky recipient of 12 pies thanks to our friends at Pukka Pies?
8:30pm – HALF TIME - Cre8tive Dance entertain in front of the family stand.
9:30pm – Full-time – Belle Vue Bar open until 10:10pm.
9:45pm – Shuttle buses depart from Stadium Way.