The Club Doncaster Sports Park will remain open for business as usual despite the EFL postponing football matches until April.
The Club Store and Box Office, based at the Keepmoat Stadium, will operate normal non-matchday opening hours - with tickets for Rovers games plus Season Memberships still available along with bargains from Elite Pro Sport who are currently offering up to 70% off Rovers merchandise.
Club Doncaster Foundation and Club Doncaster Academy will also maintain their usual operating hours, with external tenants based at the ground also open as usual.
Club Doncaster chief executive Gavin Baldwin said: “It has been an interesting couple of days to say the least, but I have to say our staff based here at the Keepmoat Stadium and down at Cantley Park have been exemplary in terms of preparations and keeping apprised of the latest developments and advice.
“We always take the view that the health and wellbeing of staff, supporters and our communities as a whole is the priority and we’ve worked hard to ensure we’re doing what we can to help combat the spread of coronavirus.
"But it is business as usual, meaning our Sunday morning car boots will continue and all areas of the group will continue to operate.”
Steps taken at Club Doncaster Sports Park include:
- public areas cleaned with increased frequency
- regular checks of soap dispensers and hand towels to ensure they are well stocked
- hand hygiene posters displayed around the stadium and public areas
- information circulated to all staff with key information and advice
- installation of additional hand sanitiser units
- regular meetings of senior staff from across the Club Doncaster group to evaluate impact and plan