Rovers supporters attending Saturday's game at MK Dons are reminded of the latest Government advice to protect themselves and others from the coronavirus Covid-19.
- There is currently no rationale to close or cancel sporting events, but this may change as the situation evolves so keep across our channels for latest updates.
- Anyone with flu symptoms should avoid the risk of spreading their infection, whatever that infection may be, by staying at home and recovering.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze.
- Put used tissues in the bin straight away
- Wash your hands with soap and water often – use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available.
- Try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
- Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean
- Contact NHS 111 if anyone is worried about their symptoms. The advice is to not go directly to your GP or other healthcare environment.
- Further information is available on the PHE blog and NHS.UK.