Behind the scenes of any successful squad is a hard working group of back room staff covering all aspects of work that are essential to supporting a successful football team.
Based within the Keepmoat Stadium, cleaning staff are required to ensure that all areas are kept to the highest possible standards of cleanliness and hygiene with work taking place between the hours of 16:30-19:30 on an ongoing basis Monday to Friday.
- The successful candidate will ideally have previous experience in a similar role
- You will be able to work to a high standard and have excellent attention to detail
- Must be trustworthy, reliable and punctual
- Dedicated to offering first class service to support the team
- Able to work under pressure whilst maintaining professionalism
- A team player with a positive, can do attitude
Club Doncaster recognises that the safety and protection of those children and young people in day to day contact with the club is paramount.
The company is committed to creating a safe culture for all, and all roles will be subject to appropriate checks.
Please apply via email with your CV and covering letter at the earliest opportunity to firstname.lastname@example.org