We have teamed up with LNER to offer one lucky Rovers fan to win some spook-tastic prizes.
Halloween is approaching and as we’re going head to head with Lincoln City on Saturday October 31, front of shirt supporter LNER have pulled together an ultimate “match from home bundle”, so you can enjoy the match in style next weekend and wanted to give you an exclusive head-start to carve your pumpkins to win.
The prize bundle includes:
- iFollow passes to the match against Lincoln City and an additional home match of your choice this season.
- A 2020/21 Doncaster Rovers home shirt
- Two LNER first class return tickets to a destination of your choice
- A £50 just-eat voucher with a bundle of snacks and treats (after all it’s Halloween!)
- Exclusive LNER merch
Feeling creative and want to bag yourself this bundle? Find out how you could win below.
How to enter
To get involved, upload a photo of your best creative pumpkin to Instagram or twitter using #LNERteamRovers.
The competition will close at 9am on Thursday October 29, the winner will be announced and contact on the day to arrange delivery ahead of the match. See full T&Cs below
Joe Wright, Brad Halliday and Andy Butler have had a go at carving their own pumpkins…keep your eyes peeled, their spooky designs will be revealed across our social channels.
T&Cs for Halloween pumpkin carving competition
- The competition closes 29/10/2020 at 09:00. Entries received by the promoter after this time will be void and not entered into the competition
- There is one prize available only. The prize is for a “watch the game at home” kit, this includes: £50 Just Eat Voucher; 2 iFollow Passes; 1 x Doncaster Rovers 2020/21 football shirt; exclusive LNER merchandise and snacks
- To be entered into the competition, entrants must tweet a picture of their pumpkin carving with the hashtag #LNERteamRovers
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash or prize alternative available.
- The winner of the competition will be the first entrant randomly selected from all entries correctly submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The winning entrant will be informed 1 working day after the closure of the competition, the winner will be informed via Twitter
- Once LNER has contacted the winner, the individual will need to provide contact details so that the prize can be dispatched.
- The promoter will use your personal information only in accordance with these terms and conditions and our https://www.lner.co.uk/support/privacy-policy/.
- You acknowledge that you may be asked to participate in publicity if you are selected as a winner.
- Entrants acknowledge that copyright in submissions will be owned by LNER. Entrants agree to assign to LNER all intellectual property rights in the submission with full title guarantee and to waive their moral rights.
- Entries from private social media accounts will not be seen therefore will not be counted. It is advised to set accounts to public during the competition live dates to ensure entry is counted.
- Employees and family of LNER or any agencies connected with the set-up of this competition are not eligible to enter.
- This competition is operated by London North Eastern Railway Limited of East Coast House, 25 Skeldergate, York YO1 6DH.