Our supporter liaison officer Dean Medcalf has put together the above video guide to help supporters log on to iFollow Rovers.
If you're having issues registering or logging into iFollow Rovers, or if you haven't received your code for Saturday's game yet, please contact iFollow@clubdoncaster.co.uk at your earliest convenience.
You can activate your code as soon as you receive it and we recommend doing this as soon as possible just in case there are any difficulties.
For technical issues or streaming problems on the day, please contact iFollow@efl.com
For issues that arise during the game, please use chat function on the website which you can access by clicking on the speech bubble on the bottom right of your screen
More hints for getting the best from your iFollow stream:
- Ensure you are using Google Chrome web browser.
- Go to DRFC official website, then click Live Match Centre and then click the Video camera icon. (Watch the above video for more help)
- Box office phones will be open for any guidance from 11am-3pm on matchday
- Any technical difficulties please email iFollow@EFL.com
- If you still haven’t registered your code, ensure this is done prior to 2.30 as the codes will expire after this.
- Before you hit the PAY button ensure the balance due states £0.00