Club Doncaster is the brand that connects Doncaster’s elite sports teams and manages the delivery of events at Doncaster’s Keepmoat Stadium and associated Elite Performance Centre and Sports Village.
We look to recruit people with the desire to work within all areas of Club Doncaster who demonstrate integrity, compassion, pride and honesty and a desire to continuously improve themselves and those around them.
Doncaster Rovers FC is looking for a number of highly motivated Physiotherapists to support our Academy teams, and be at the forefront of the category 3 and RTC academy’s physiotherapy provision.
The successful applicant will provide pitch side, and clinical support to all age groups during evening training and weekend game sessions across our male and female teams aged 9-18 who are based at both the Keepmoat Stadium and our training ground facility at Cantley Park.
We are looking for people who can demonstrate some previous experience working with elite athletes. All applicants should demonstrate their knowledge of the prevention and successful management in the treatment of injuries within elite athletes.
We are primarily looking for HCPC Chartered Physiotherapists, however please email me your CV if you are due to graduate from the course in the near future, or are a member of the BASRAT register.
Applicants should be hard working, committed and have a keen interest in growing the Club Doncaster reputation via the success in our elite football programs.
- Chartered Physiotherapist registration, or within the latter stages of achieving registration for HCPC or BASRAT
- Flexible and adaptable to the working patterns of an elite sports environment
- Awareness of the elite sports culture
- Ideally experience of working within an elite athlete setting
- Experience or knowledge of the working of the PMA recording system.
- Experience of multi disciplinary team working
- Ability to manage conflicting and changing priorities
- Excellent communication skills
- Be able to work in a professional and responsible manner.
- Have excellent attention to detail.
- Experience of working with children and young people within an elite sports environment.
- Punctual and have an excellent record of attendance.
- An understanding of the travel involved when working within elite sports programmes
- Willing to learn and committed to achieving high standards within their work.
- Good leadership skills
- Able to communicate effectively with young people and their parents in sometimes challenging circumstances.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake further checks in relation to their identity and criminal disclosures.
Club Doncaster is an equal opportunities employer and is keen to hear from all persons who feel that this would be the right role for them regardless of age or gender.
If you would like to apply for the role please submit your CV and cover letter to
Head of People & Culture at email@example.com