Club Doncaster is the brand that connects Doncaster’s elite sports teams and manages the delivery of events at Doncaster’s Keepmoat Stadium and associated Elite Performance Centre and Sports Village.
We are recruiting for workers to support the smooth running of the Sunday Market event here at the stadium.
In all roles, you will need to enjoy speaking with customers, whilst ensuring safety and security standards are maintained at all times. Applicants should be hard working, committed, and available for work early on a Sunday morning, as you will start work before the traders arrive.
Suitable candidates should be smart, friendly and confident when dealing with members of the public.
Responsibilities of all roles will include:
- Directing cars and traffic entering the stadium
- Ticket checks following protocol
- Manage, monitor and control crowds safely
- Manage conflict and queue management
- Cash handling
- Friendly & professional relationship with all visitors to the stadium
Successful applicants must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Ability to communicate effectively with all guest types
- Working in a fast paced and busy environment, desire to achieve targets
- Be prepared to work in all weather conditions.
Successful applicants may be required to undertake further checks in relation to their identity and criminal disclosures.
Club Doncaster is an equal opportunities employer and is keen to hear from all persons who feel that this would be the right role for them regardless of age or gender.
Please make an application via CV and email firstname.lastname@example.org