COVID-19 safety measures will be in place for Monday’s Meet the Owners event.
In line with new COVID-19 guidelines being implemented as part of the Government’s “Plan B”, there will be a number of measures in place at Monday evening’s Meet the Owners event which will ensure the safety of everyone in attendance.
The measures are as follows:
- Attendees must wear a mask while indoors unless exempt
- Socially distanced seating will be available for supporters on request
- Air purifiers will be on in the room
- All attendees must be sat in their seats by 7pm
- It is recommended that all attendees who are not fully vaccinated return a negative lateral flow test (LFT) on the day of the event (learn about reporting your LFT results here)
There will also me some changes to how questions are asked with the person asking the questions requested to come to a static microphone on a stand. This will reduce the risk of spread from passing a microphone from person to person.
Please note that doors will open at 6.30pm with the event due to 7pm.
Anyone who is unable to attend the Meet the Owners event but would like to ask a question can do so by emailing email@example.com before 10am on Monday December 13. Please make it clear in the email that this is to be raised at the Meet the Owners event.