James Coppinger will be in the stadium Club Store on December 13 between 5pm and 6pm signing copies of his new book Ahead of the Game.
In line with new COVID-19 guidelines being implemented as part of the Government’s “Plan B”, there will be a number of measures in place to help ensure the safety of everyone in attendance.
The guidelines are as follows:
- All attendees must wear a face mask when entering the store (unless medically exempt).
- Please sanitise your hands on entering the store.
- All books must be purchased on the night, unfortunately we will be unable accept previously purchased books for signing in order to reduce the risk of spread.
- James will be unable to pose for photographs on the night in order to maintain social distancing.
- Please adhere to the one-way system in place in the store.
Thank you for your understanding.