Doncaster Rovers look forward to welcoming you to the Eco-Power Stadium. This Code of Conduct acts to principally guide and advise ticket holders of the protocols in place ahead of and during a matchday.
The club has put in place a range of processes to help create an enjoyable environment for all supporters at our matches, however it is vitally important that all attendees understand and adhere to this Code of Conduct at all times, and follow all safety requirements, to assist club staff and stewards, and to help protect you and your fellow fans.
From 15 December the Government has declared it is a legal requirement for all supporters attending fixtures at the Eco-Power Stadium to produce evidence of COVID Certification.
The legislation states that anyone attending unseated indoor events with 500 or more attendees, unseated outdoor events with 4,000 or more attendees and any event with 10,000 or more attendees, must present an NHS COVID pass (regardless of vaccination status).
This code of conduct has been updated to reflect the changes.
· Supporters will not be permitted entry to the Eco-Power Stadium on matchday without valid COVID-19 certification, so please ensure you will be able to prove your COVID-19 status prior to departing for the match.
· A valid COVID Pass is deemed to be a digital NHS COVID pass, a paper NHS COVID pass, or proof of a recent negative Lateral Flow Test result.
It is each supporter’s responsibility to acquire the necessary COVID Pass.
· Supporters utilising a digital NHS COVID Pass should both utilise the app and download a copy to their smartphone’s wallet or photo reel (should there be no phone signal), and print a physical copy, to avoid any problems.
· Supporters using a paper NHS COVID Pass must produce the original printed copy on the day of the fixture (a photo/photocopy will not be accepted).
· The Government has determined that proof of a negative lateral flow test will also be accepted as certification. This should be taken within 48 hours of kick-off to prove their Covid-19 status.
· You must not attend if you, or anyone attending with you, is suffering from COVID-19 symptoms, feels unwell, or is required to self-isolate.
· The club cannot completely eliminate the risk of COVID-19 infection. Before purchasing a ticket, or travelling to a match, supporters must decide whether it is appropriate they attend, taking into consideration associated risks based on their personal circumstances.
· In the event you develop COVID-19 symptoms while at the Stadium, please notify the nearest steward immediately, who will direct you to the appropriate medical facility.
· Plan your journey in advance and arrive at the stadium in plenty of time to go through all necessary entry procedures, ensuring you know where your stadium entry point is.
· It is club policy that all supporters over 11 years of age must bring a face cover to wear in all indoor areas, unless otherwise exempt. Government guidelines state that members of the public are expected to wear face coverings in any crowded and enclosed spaces, where in close contact with others.
· Face covers can be removed once in your seat and/or while eating or drinking.
· Please note that cash payments will be accepted inside the ground, with card payments prefferable.
· Upon entering the stadium please pay close attention to signage, floor markings and instructions issued by stewards or via the club’s PA system, this will help get you where you need to be in the most efficient way.
· When using the stadium amenities, such as toilets and food and drink outlets, please avoid queues and follow the instructions of club staff and stewards.
· Please be respectful to supporters and staff in your vicinity, avoid close contact with those not known to you, and take a responsible approach to others, whose circumstances may differ from your own.
· Always maintain good hand hygiene around the stadium – use any sanitiser dispensers provided and avoid touching your face or handles and railings whenever possible. The EFL’s hygiene partner Lifebuoy have a dedicated ‘Tips and Advice’ portal on their website providing useful information on hand hygiene.
· Please avoid unnecessary movement away from your seat. Where possible wait until gangways are clear, and always follow signage and/or stewards’ instructions.
· Please be patient when moving around and leaving the stadium, be considerate towards stewards, and listen to their advice, to help ensure the event is safely and efficiently managed.
· All other terms and conditions and ground regulations continue to apply and must be complied with.
Thank you for your support and full co-operation. Please follow these guidelines and help us all enjoy the match safely.