There are opportunities to join Doncaster Rovers as a matchday steward.
Club Doncaster is the brand that connects Doncaster’s elite sports teams and manages the delivery of events at Doncaster’s Keepmoat Stadium, and associated Elite Performance Centre and Sports Village.
We look to recruit people with the desire to work within all areas of Club Doncaster who demonstrate integrity, compassion, pride and honesty and a desire to continuously improve themselves and those around them.
A key part of our matchday team stewards are the workers that the fans see first….
We are looking for dedicated individuals to join our stewarding team, you should be someone who is enthusiastic, willing to learn and provide customers with an excellent and safe fan experience from start to finish. This is a great opportunity to either begin or enhance your stewarding career.
- Providing guidance, information and directing customers and being the first point of contact.
- Providing an excellent level of knowledge and customer service.
- Manage safety and security processes and procedures.
- Monitor and control crowds.
- Ensure safe entry and exit of fans.
- Check tickets and accreditation.
- Manage conflict.
- Working as part of a team.
- Willing to learn and develop.
- Flexible attitude to working hours (evenings and weekends).
- Reliable and punctual.
- Possess effective communication skills and ability to interact with customers in a positive manner.
- Pro-active attitude.
- Friendly, approachable and professional.
- Willing to work in all weather conditions.
Successful applicants may be required to undertake further checks in relation to their identity and criminal disclosures.
Club Doncaster is an equal opportunities employer and keen to hear from all persons who feel that this would be the right role for them regardless of age or gender.
If you would like to apply for the role please head over to https://www.doncasterroversfc.co.uk/club/club-vacancies/ and fill in the application form, returning it to firstname.lastname@example.org