Richie Wellens’ men will travel to Spennymoor Town on Tuesday July 13 for their second pre-season friendly of the summer. The match will kick off at the Brewery Field at 7pm.
There are no advanced sales for this fixture but tickets for away supporters will be available on the gate.
Information for supporters:
- Supporters should use the turnstiles on Wood Vue and parking is free on the nearby grass carpark.
- Turnstiles open at 5.30pm with hospitality available from the same time.
- Food and drink will be available inside the stadium with a variety of foods on sale such local pies, burgers, nacho’s , Rijo coffee and more.
- There is also beer and larger available
- Seating in the fan zones and our Neil Adams sports bar is limited numbers but there is a take-away service.
- Fans who arrive before 5.30pm will be able to visit Moors Tavern local bar which is a stone’s throw from the ground.
The following COVID-19 secure protocols will be in place:
- If you are feeling unwell in any way please do not attend (we will refund as appropriate)
- Face masks are mandatory (unless exempt) on entry, exit and any indoor areas. Outdoors masks are discretionary providing social distancing can be maintained.
- At all times observe social distancing and be respectful of other supporters and staff.
- If you are seated, please allow one seat between each party of bubble. When moving from seats avoid face to face contact or use a mask.
- There will be Spennymoor safety staff available to advise and support your safety.
- There will be a one-way system around the ground, which is to avoid cross overs in narrow walkways.