Club Doncaster are recruiting for Community Gym Coordinator at Club Doncaster Foundation.
The Foundation are looking for a dedicated and innovative individual to join our dynamic and passionate team for a progressive opportunity.
This exciting new post will take an active role in the delivery of our new Community Gym based at the Keepmoat Stadium. The successful candidate will have a key role in supporting the administration of the community gym, along with supporting wider Foundation administration and reporting requirements.
This all-encompassing role will involve the coordination and administration of a wide range of work and activities benefitting the Doncaster community. This role offers a great opportunity to develop a wide range of experience.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deliver all administration duties required to run our Community Gym.
- Deliver excellent customer service to all of our participants and members.
- Support administration across Foundation departments as part of the central team.
- Produce monitoring reports to track progress of the community gym and projects across the Foundation.
- Be the lead contact for inputting of data and support mechanisms, ensuring that data entry is entered in a timely manner, correctly and efficiently.
- Carry out duties in accordance with all relevant company policies
You can find the full job description, here.
To apply for the vacancy, please email a covering letter and CV outlining your suitability for the role to email@example.com by 5pm on March 12.
If you have any questions about the role, please contact Lauren.Cuttell@clubdoncasterfoundation.co.uk