Club Doncaster are recruiting for the position of youth engagement officer at the Club Doncaster Foundation.
The individual should be dedicated and innovative and be ready to join our dynamic and passionate team for a significant opportunity and help shape the future delivery of NCS across Doncaster and Selby.
This exciting new post will take an active role in the planning and delivery of our NCS programme. The successful candidate will have a key role in the recruitment and engagement of young people while designing a quality programme curriculum which can support a young person’s future.
This all-encompassing role will involve the coordination and administration of a wide range of work and activities benefitting young people across the Doncaster and Selby Community. This role offers a great opportunity to develop a wide range of experience across youth engagement provision.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deliver quality and engaging recruitment events to students in schools and colleges across Doncaster and Selby. This includes being a point of contact to support schools and colleges before and after key events.
- Design a programme curriculum that gives young people the opportunity to learn new skills for their future.
- Deliver programmes as a cohort leader which oversees staff teams and young people.
- Confidently be able to monitor the progress of NCS using online systems such as Salesforce and use data to inform key decision making.
- Support the training and onboarding of seasonal staff.
- Support administration duties in line with the planning and delivery of NCS.
- Carry out duties in accordance with all relevant company policies
You can find the full job description, here.
To apply for the vacancy, please email a covering letter and CV outlining your suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm on March 29.
Interviews to take place via online platform: w/c April 5
If you have any questions about the role, please contact email@example.com