Diamond partner LNER are giving five lucky Rovers fans the chance to win hospitality at the upcoming Sky Bet League One match against Lincoln City at the Keepmoat Stadium.
Tiago Cukur, Ethan Galbraith and Jordy Hiwula have been testing their keepy-up skills (with a twist) and are now challenging fans to better their attempts.
The five winners will receive two hospitality tickets to the match which will included the following:
• Exclusive time pitch-side, pre-match as part of your tour
• Fantastic three course meal served with table service
• Matchday programmes and teamsheets on request
• Half-time refreshments
• Welcome drink on arrival
• Private table in the Jibba Jabba restaurant/Executive box
• Fantastic executive seats on the half way line
• Complementary car parking passes
• Large screen TV’s showing Sky Sports throughout the day, including Live Sky Sports fixtures
To enter, supporters should film themselves attempting Keepy-Ups in an unusual way and post them on Twitter using #LNERteamRovers.
The competition closes on Wednesday November 17, 2021 at 9am and winners will be selected at random from all eligible entries. For the terms and conditions please click here