Club Doncaster is the brand that connects Doncaster’s elite sports teams and manages the delivery of events at Doncaster’s Eco-Power Stadium and associated Elite Performance Centre and Sports Village.
We look to recruit people with the desire to work within all areas of Club Doncaster who demonstrate integrity, compassion, pride and honesty and a desire to continuously improve themselves and those around them.
A rare opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic individual to join the team and coordinate the media and communications elements of the work across the Club Doncaster group. The successful applicant will play a key role in ensuring the excellent community-based work carried out by club is promoted via all sectors of the media.
We are an organisation that thrives on new ways of working and engaging all audiences. The media and communications coordinator will play a key role in the promotion of our ideas, and ensure that we are reaching all audiences with our work. The successful applicant will be required to provide support across all departments of the Club Doncaster, and help to ensure that our content is engaging, specific, and shown across all media channels.
The successful applicant should ideally have previous experience and knowledge of all media platforms and be comfortable at expressing and putting into practice new ideas and suggestions to engage all audiences locally and nationally.
Main duties will include:
- Coordinate, capture and promote engaging content that promotes work across the Club Doncaster group
- Oversee all social media channels
- Create engaging content, across our platforms for our target audiences
- Hold lead responsibility for all websites, ensuring all areas of work are promoted accordingly
- Coordination and promotion of our Doncaster Rovers, Doncaster Rovers Belles, and Doncaster RLFC player visits
- Lead on the match day programmes
- Work towards the organisations aims and objectives, as outlined in the strategic plan
Please be aware that a criminal disclosure and identity check will be carried out on the successful applicant prior to any offer of employment, in line with Club Doncaster’s Safeguarding culture and procedures.
Club Doncaster is also committed to ensuring to the highest standards of safeguarding, we are an equal opportunities employer and is keen to hear from all persons who feel that this would be the right role for them.
If you would like to apply for the role please submit your CV and cover letter toKirsty Cavanagh head of people and culture: email@example.com
Closing date Thursday February 3, 2022