Supporters are advised to avoid queues at the Eco-Power Stadium this season and get your e-tickets for matchdays.
Anyone purchasing tickets online who selects the e-ticket delivery option will get their ticket in their e-mail inbox within a matter of minutes - right up until kick-off.
That means there will be no need to queue at the Box Office on matchdays for purchases or collections, saving you valuable time.
E-tickets can be purchased up until kick-off, making it the most simple way to gain entry to home matches this season.
The e-ticket will be sent to the email address attached to your online ticket account - allowing you either to print at home or bring along your smartphone to have the QR code scanned.
The option to order tickets for collection from the Box Office remains, but they must be ordered by 12pm for a Saturday game or 5pm in midweek.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ON E-TICKETS
- All tickets will be emailed to the individual who carries out the purchase. For example, an individual purchasing three tickets for a match will be sent all three tickets.
- All supporters are asked to check that the email address on their accounts is up-to-date
- Ticket holders can either print a copy of the e-ticket at home or have the QR code ready on a smartphone when arriving at the stadium
- Anyone intending to use their smartphone should be mindful that network and/or wifi coverage at the stadium may be limited. We would therefore encourage supporters to save the ticket file to your phones Documents or Files folder, or add a screenshot to your Gallery. Supporters are also asked to ensure phones are sufficiently charged.
- Those without smartphones and the ability to print at home will be able to request tickets are printed at the Club Doncaster Box Office.
- Season Membership holders will receive their physical cards as normal for use at all home league matches. However, e-tickets will be sent for entry purchased for any home cup matches or friendlies.