Rovers can confirm the move to e-tickets for use at matches held at the Eco-Power Stadium following an upgrading of our ticketing sales system.
From now on, supporters will no longer receive physical copies of purchased match tickets. Instead, those making a purchase will be sent an email containing an e-ticket which will include a QR code to be scanned on entry to the stadium via turnstiles.
Club Doncaster box office manager Tracy Bawden said: “The new upgrade has modernised our ticket sales procedure and means the process is much more simple for the vast majority of our supporters.
“Fans will no longer need to queue to collect tickets at the stadium, or be left with a wait for tickets to arrive via post.
“The move away from physical tickets also brings a big green benefit as the club continues to address environmental sustainability.
"Supporters without smartphone or access to printing at home need not worry as they will be offered the options to collect tickets at the stadium or have them posted out."
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ON E-TICKETS
- All tickets will be emailed to the individual who carries out the purchase. For example, an individual purchasing three tickets for a match will be sent all three tickets.
- All supporters are asked to check that the email address on their accounts is up-to-date
- Ticket holders can either print a copy of the e-ticket at home or have the QR code ready on a smartphone when arriving at the stadium
- Anyone intending to use their smartphone should be mindful that network and/or wifi coverage at the stadium may be limited. We would therefore encourage supporters to save the ticket file to your phones Documents or Files folder, or add a screenshot to your Gallery. Supporters are also asked to ensure phones are sufficiently charged.
- Those without smartphones and the ability to print at home will be able to request tickets are printed at the Club Doncaster Box Office.
- Season Membership holders will receive their physical cards as normal for use at all home league matches. However, e-tickets will be sent for entry purchased for any home cup matches or friendlies.