Club Doncaster is the brand that connects Doncaster’s elite sports teams, the company also manage the delivery of events at Doncaster’s Eco PowerStadium, and associated Elite Performance Centre.
Club Doncaster is more than just a sports club and the company aim to improve people’s lives, through all levels of elite sport, community engagement, and education every day.
We are proud at Club Doncaster to ensure we always strive to lead the field in every area of the organisation. By recruiting people who demonstrate integrity, compassion, pride, honesty, and a desire to continuously improve themselves and those around them, we can make sure that we are always moving forward and making a difference in all levels of our work.
An opportunity has arisen, as a part of our seasonal recruitment, for exceptional candidates to fulfil the role of Academy part time casual coach. The successful candidate will be responsible for working within the Academy to develop young people within an elite environment at the Club Doncaster Sports Park.
Successful applicants will be required to plan, record, review and implement coaching sessions that complement the coaching programme. They will also be asked to oversee all aspects of the games programme – both home and away - for their assigned squad. This will include the attendance at training sessions and national weekend games programmes.
- Level II coaching qualification
- Prior experience of working within player development environments for the role
- Basic First Aid for Sport – FA qualification
- Valid FA Safeguarding Certificates
- An understanding of elite sports environment and the ability to support parents and players during positive and testing times
- Good communication/listening skills
- Organisational skills
- IT literacy
- Flexible approach and good time management skills
- UEFA B certificate
- Previous experience of Academy football
- Understanding and previous working knowledge of talent pathway system
Please be aware that a criminal disclosure and identity check will be carried out on the successful applicant prior to any offer of employment in line with Club Doncaster’s safeguarding culture and procedures.
Club Doncaster is also committed to ensuring to the highest standards of safeguarding. We are an equal opportunities employer and are keen to hear from all persons who feel that this would be the right role for them.
Job Type: Part-time
- Company pension
- Gym membership
- On-site parking
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Doncaster: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person
To apply for the role, click HERE.