Club Doncaster is more than just a sports club and the company aim to improve people’s lives, through all levels of elite sport, community engagement, and education every day.
We are proud at Club Doncaster to ensure we always strive to lead the field in every area of the organisation. By recruiting people who demonstrate integrity, compassion, pride, honesty, and a desire to continuously improve themselves and those around them, we can make sure that we are always moving forward and making a difference in all levels of our work.
An opportunity has arisen, as a part of our seasonal recruitment, for exceptional candidates to fulfil the role of casual academy goalkeeping coach. The successful candidate will be responsible for working within the Academy to develop young people within an elite environment at the Club Doncaster.
Successful applicants will be required to plan, record, review and implement coaching sessions that complement the coaching programme. They will also be asked to oversee all aspects of the games programme – both home and away - for their assigned squad. This will include the attendance at training sessions and national weekend games programmes.
About the candidate
- UEFA B (Outfield)
- UEFA B Goalkeeping
- Prior experience of working within player development environments for the role
- Basic First Aid for Sport – FA qualification
- Valid FA Safeguarding Certificate
- An understanding of elite sports environment and the ability to support parents and players during positive and testing times.
- Good communication/listening skills
- Organisational skills
- IT literacy
- Flexible approach and good time management skills
- Previous experience of Academy football
- Understanding and previous working knowledge of talent pathway system
Please be aware that a criminal disclosure and identity check will be carried out on the successful applicant prior to any offer of employment in line with Club Doncaster’s safeguarding culture and procedures.
Club Doncaster is also committed to ensuring to the highest standards of safeguarding. We are an equal opportunities employer and are keen to hear from all persons who feel that this would be the right role for them.
To apply for the role before January 12, 2024 click HERE.