Away ticket information
At Doncaster Rovers, we are dedicated towards ensuring away tickets are distributed equally and fairly to fans.
Priority for sales is given in the following order and every attempt is made to give each category one week each (depending upon when we receive the tickets) and tickets will be taken off sale the day prior to the fixture at 12pm unless otherwise stated.
- Silver Membership holders (one per book).
- Bronze Members/Alliance Members/ DNA Card holders (one per membership).
- General sale (up to four per person).
Please note that DNA Card holders refers only to fans that have purchased a DNA Card and does not entitle Silver Membership holders to an additional ticket.
From time to time demand will exceed allocations and the club will need to add further levels of priority to reward the loyalty of the supporters that travel to home and away fixtures, and to remain within the boundaries of our standard policy in a manner similar to the below.
Priority will be given in the following order allowing two days for each category where possible and starting at the level suitable for the number of games already played during the season:
Silver Membership holders (SMHs) (one per Book), Silver+ Membership Holders (one additional ticket).
- SMHs with a history of attending 10 or more away games during the current season.
- SMHs with a history of attending five or more away games during the current season.
- SMHs with a history of attending two or more away games during the current season.
- SMHs with no history or a history of attending one away game during the current season.
Bronze Members / Alliance Members/ DNA Card holders (MB’s) (one per membership)
- MBs with a history of attending 10 or more away games during the current season
- MBs with a history of attending five or more away games during the current season
- MB’s with a history of attending two or more away games during the current season
- MB’s with no history or a history of attending one away game during the current season.
General Sale (up to four per person)
Data will only be checked against our database of tickets sales, and therefore encourage all supporters to purchase their away tickets through the Club Doncaster Box office in advance of the game.
Please note that Tickets are taken off sale at the Box Office the day prior to the match day at 12pm unless otherwise stated.
When all tickets are sold, we will create a waiting list, to issue any returns or receive a further allocation from the opposition club. Refunds will be issued for any unwanted tickets up to 48 hours prior to kick off, to allow us to re sell the tickets.
While tickets are on sale to Silver Membership Holders, they are issued on a like for like age category basis for the use of the Member Holder and are non-transferable.
Scunthorpe United (A) ticket update19 February 2019
Rovers have been given a further allocation of 549 tickets for Saturday’s Sky Bet League One game at Scunthorpe United.
Blackpool (A) ticket information18 February 2019
Doncaster Rovers have been allocated an initial 600 seated tickets for the game against Blackpool which will be played on Tuesday March 12 2019.
AFC Wimbledon (A) ticket information14 February 2019
We have been allocated an allocation of 74 seated tickets and 725 terrace tickets for the game against AFC Wimbledon on Saturday March 9 and will go on sale as follows: