Update your email...
Seasonal members who are entitled to a free match pass to watch home league matches must ensure the email address attached to their account is up-to-date and that this is the same email address that is attached to their iFollow Rovers account.
Instructions on how to update your email address online are below:
- Go to https://tickets.clubdoncaster.co.uk/ and hit the SIGN IN button in the top right hand corner.
- Type in your supporter ID number, which can be found at the front of your Silver Membership book or on the front of a match ticket, and then your password. (This will be your postcode if this your first time using the system.)
- Once logged in, hover over your name on the top right hand corner of the screen and go to personal details.
- On the next screen you will see a box that says My Profile, at the bottom of this box select data protection (small red font), here is where you are required to select what information you want to receive. Please select Doncaster Rovers Belles news then click OK in the bottom right hand corner, you’ll then be returned to the home screen.
- Next, please select preferences (again found at the bottom of the My Profile box in red font) and select how to want to receive the information, for example, post. email, telephone or SMS. Select all the ways you wish for us to contact you moving forward and then click OK once again.
- Finally, make sure we have the right details for you, check the contact details in the My Profile box and if any need changing, click edit at the bottom of the box, update your details as needed and then click OK.